THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
TO HOME REPAIR AND IMPROVEMENT
The most complete home improvement manual on the market, this newly updated edition of Ultimate Guide to Home Repair and Improvement offers thousands of photos, 800 drawings, and understandable, practical text.
Readers will find essential instruction on plumbing and electrical repairs, heating and cooling, roofing and siding, cabinets and countertops, and more.
Information is also provided on tools, materials, and basic skills, plus 325 step-by-step DIY projects with how-to photo sequences.
These great manuals cover the gamut of home needs from kitchen repairs to gardens. There are instructions guides for doing just about anything around the house we'd otherwise hire others to do. But there's a home-strong motto: If they learn to do it - so can we! " Dive in. Learn how it's done. Do it, too! Success! - SECURE
Martha Stewart's - ORGANIZING
By Martha Stewart
The ultimate guide to getting your life in order--with hundreds of practical and empowering ideas, projects, and tips--from America's most trusted lifestyle authority.
Trust Martha to help you master all things organizing--sorting, purging, tidying, and simplifying your life--with smart solutions and inspiration. Here, she offers her best guidance, methods, and DIY projects for organizing in and around your home.
The New York Times bestselling authors of The Home Edit and stars of the Netflix series Get Organized with The Home Edit help you organize every aspect of your life with the 52 home-editing challenges in this must-have workbook. Here are 52 challenges for every room of the home.
At home or on the go, you don't have to live like a minimalist to feel happy and calm. The Home Edit mentality is all about embracing your life--whether you're a busy mom, a roommate living with three, or someone who's always traveling for work. Set up a system that works for you.
Home How-To Home Repair provides colorful step-by-step photos and instruction for over 50 common household repairs : wiring,plumbing, all current with the latest codes--presented in a new, user-friendly design for today's homeowners.
The pros take you through every step of remodeling process with over 300 photographs and illustrations. Included: identifying best layout; choosing best fixtures,materials; installing flooring, countertops, etc.
Renovation - Updated5th Edition
By Michael Litchfield & Chip Harley
Renovation has been the standard reference on the subject of renovation for 40 years. This creatively revised edition soundly addresses new realities of housing industry in 21st century, where homeowners are spending more cautiously.
Get those home projects you've been putting off done--and up to code. Many of the most common municipal standards are handily addressed in this edition. This special publication includes plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and construction.
Ultimate Guide: Wiring, 8th Edition demystifies residential electrical systems with easy-to-understand language, step-by-step photography, and detailed illustrations. Homeowners will learn how their home's electrical system works.
Yard And Garden Furniture
By Bill Hylton
Yard and Garden Furniture provides 20 creative and useful outdoor projects - simple to sophisticated. These step-by-step instructions, photography, supply lists, cutting plans, and assembly views equip you for a wide variety of yard projects.
Above all, we may also want to seriously consider:
1. Since no one is a "natural" when it comes to Doing It Yourself, ALWAYS read instructions and pay attention to advice given along with them.
2. When handling materials like wood, metal, or harmful chemicals ALWAYS wear gloves designed for handling them. For example, it may not be wise to handle muriatic acid with regular work gloves. Wear gloves according to instructions designed for that.
3. When using power tools on chop saws, jigsaws, "ripsaws," table saws, etc.. or hanging materials, you may want to wear safety glasses built and designed well enough to protect your eyes from "un-announced" flying particles of sawdust, splinters, and fragments of the material you are working with. Better to keep cleaning them than to risk something landing in your eyes or worse. Keep the lenses clean with professionally recommended hypoallergenic solutions (fluids which are unlikely cause harm to your eyes).
4. When working overhead installing drywall, light fixtures, or otherwise working with anything above your head, ALWAYS wear clean, professionally recommended safety glasses.
5. ALWAYS look for safety directions and other advice before using a power tool, materials, and other things you're not familiar with. Know the risks. Pay attention to the WARNING info.
Do It Like The Professionals
Black and Decker Codes For Homeowners 4, Book of Home How-To, Kitchen Upgrades, Renovation series 5, Ultimate Guide to Wiring 8, Yard and Garden Furniture,Among the best do-it-yourself manuals online for mastering repair and home improvement tools and technique the professionals use. Specialized Home Improvement Manuals for Getting The Same Professional Results Without Having Hired Others From Outsides - Plumbing, Carpentry, Painting, Home Repair, Fountains, Fireplaces, Roofings, Electrical, etc.