Loads of the best do-it-yourself manuals online for mastering repair and home improvement tools and technique the professionals use. Dive in. Learn how it's done. Do it, too! Success! SECURE
In-stock Orders Are Picked, Packed
& Shipped Within 24hrs of Receipt!
BOOKS ARE VARIOUSLY PRICED AND UN-PRICED ON THIS PAGE.
HOWEVER WHEN ARRIVING ON SOURCE SITE ALL DETAILS (INCLUDING PRICES) AVAILABLE
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - The authors of The Home Edit and stars of the Netflix series Get Organized with The Home Edit teach you how to apply their genius, holistic approach to your work life, on-the-go necessities, and technology.
The New York Times bestselling authors of The Home Edit and stars of the Netflix series Get Organized with The Home Edit help you organize every aspect of your life with the 52 home-editing challenges in this must-have workbook. Here are 52 challenges for every room of the home.
At home or on the go, you don't have to live like a minimalist to feel happy and calm. The Home Edit mentality is all about embracing your life--whether you're a busy mom, a roommate living with three, or someone who's always traveling for work. You just need to know how to set up a system that works for you.
Universally Most DIY Manuals Are "Handheld," Meaning, In Hardcover or Paperback.
For Serious DIY Engagement, These Formats Are Best.
Home How-To Home Repair provides colorful step-by-step photos and instruction for over 50 common household repairs : wiring,plumbing, all current with the latest codes--presented in a new, user-friendly design for today's homeowners.
COOL SPRINGS PRESS
The pros take you through every step of remodeling process with over 300 photographs and illustrations. Included: identifying best layout; choosing best fixtures,materials; installing flooring, countertops, and backsplash; maximizing storage; and more. .
Whether nstalling a new bathroom or plumbing in a brand new dishwasher, or need to understand a bit more about doing essential repairs and fixes, this is the book for you. It includes step-by-step guides to effective DIY plumbing and heating troubleshooting.
Renovation has been the standard reference on the subject of renovation for 40 years. This creatively revised edition soundly addresses new realities of housing industry in 21st century, where homeowners are spending more cautiously, staying put longer in their homes.
Get those home projects you've been putting off done--and up to code. Many of the most common municipal standards are handily addressed in new edition of BLACK+DECKERincludes plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and construction.
COOL SPRINGS PRESS
Ultimate Guide: Wiring, 8th Edition demystifies residential electrical systems with easy-to-understand language, step-by-step photography, and detailed illustrations. Homeowners will learn how their home's electrical system works and how to complete installations.
Few house features provide the beauty, warmth, and feeling of home a fireplace does. But homeowners often find themselves charmed and intimidated by wondrous architecture. This edition includes striking before-and-after photos.
Yard and Garden Furniture provides 20 creative and useful outdoor projects - simple to sophisticated. These step-by-step instructions, photography, supply lists, cutting plans, and assembly views equip you for a wide variety of yard and garden furniture pieces.
THE BOOK OF HOME IMPROVEMENT
TOP 100 KINDS OF HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS!
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO HOME REPAIR
1. Since no one is a "natural" when it comes to Doing It Yourself, ALWAYS read instructions and pay attention to advice given along with them.
2. When handling materials like wood, metal, or harmful chemicals ALWAYS wear gloves designed for handling them. For example, it may not be wise to handle muriatic acid with regular work gloves. Wear gloves according to instructions designed for that.
3. When using power tools on chop saws, jigsaws, "ripsaws," table saws, etc.. or hanging materials, you may want to wear safety glasses built and designed well enough to protect your eyes from "un-announced" flying particles of sawdust, splinters, and fragments of the material you are working with. Better to keep cleaning them than to risk something landing in your eyes or worse. Keep the lenses clean with professionally recommended hypoallergenic solutions (fluids which are unlikely cause harm to your eyes).
4. When working overhead installing drywall, light fixtures, or otherwise working with anything above your head, ALWAYS wear clean, professionally recommended safety glasses.
5. ALWAYS look for safety directions and other advice before using a power tool, materials, and other things you're not familiar with. Know the risks. Pay attention to the WARNING info.